This past Friday, December 9, 2016, I did my seventh float (for an hour; 90 minutes is a bit long for me, I find). As was the case with my previous float, it, too, was a subtle one. Before I’d arrived I’d been feeling lots of [what I call] “internal movement.” Where I actually do feel a sense of “movement” inside me. It’s not vertigo or anything like that, but a psychic, metaphysical movement. Perhaps it’s a bit hard to describe, but that’s what it feels like: movement inside my body. Like parts of my insides are shifting around….
In contrast to the above, once inside the pod, I immediately felt “centered”…in the water, I mean. As opposed to the last float where I had difficulty centering in the water and kept floating around and bumping into the interior pod walls. I felt immediately centered—“solid as a rock” in terms of stability and not bouncing off the pod walls (my mind keeps going to 2001: A Space Odyssey’s: “Open the podbay doors, please, HAL”…).
Here’s what I experienced this time around:
- This was interesting: a “friend” had stopped by to say “Hello” and left…out a “door” off to my right. I couldn’t see who this “friend” was, but I saw her (I seem to have a lot of female energy in my life!) leave through an actual door off to my right. She was literally out the door, when I realized what had just happened. I saw a “body” leave, but didn’t see anything about that body—clothes or the identity of the person leaving. But I had the feeling of a female energy. Thanks for stopping by, whoever you were!
- I saw someone talking to another and there was something about a calendar or schedule. This and several other scenes I have since forgotten, but they’d felt so real—like I was really there—I was actually surprised when I “returned” to the pod!
- As I’ve previously mentioned, I sometimes have experiences where I’m really “there” (wherever “there” is)…it’s quite real and stark at the time…but when I return I lose it…forget it. Or by the end of the float I just can’t remember it. There’s just too much going on for me to remember every little event that I become a part of…that if I try too hard to remember everything that happens, I’ll miss out on other experiences as they try to unfold, but I’m too focused on what I’d just left….
This was a very subtle float. Again, it wasn’t as intense as most of the other ones I’ve had…but the couple above experiences were pretty intense. As I’ve previously mentioned, I seem to slam-bam! between multiple experiences…but this one was not so. They were “soft,” even gradual at times. “Subtle” keeps popping up.
My wife and I were talking about all my floating the other day, and she was wondering why I did it. Was it in search for a sense of peacefulness or “calm” in my life? No…I don’t do it for that…though I do love the pure meditative benefits. I do it to better help in consciously manipulating and reaching my inner self (consciousness)…for (as I call it) “bringing the inside, outside” in a more direct manner. Now, that is already done every moment on an organic level, but I’m just trying to better manually reach my inner consciousness….to manually manipulate my consciousness and consciously control where I go and what I do and experience. So far I just seem to go where my inner self takes me with no [apparent] control. But it’s exciting and fascinating. Or maybe there is a “method to the madness” of what happens to me—and I’m sure there is—but I’m just not getting it…and that’s okay. I love the floating experiences…love what happens “in there”…and all the little “weirdnesses” that happen. It give me food for thought! Expands my consciousness in ways I only seem to get from floating (short of dreaming). In fact, it’s very much like dreaming, though in dreams I have been able to consciously change and manipulate dream experiences!
So, until next time…try to bring the inside outside into your lives!
Luna Float Spa
202 E. Cheyenne Mtn. Blvd., Suite R,
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Mountain Time
- Float Number 6 (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Going Somewhere (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Floats Number 4 and 5 (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Luna Float Spa Interview (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Float Number 3 (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Floating and Freezing (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)
- Floating (fpdorchakrealitycheck.wordpress.com)